We make strong magnets.
STRONG MAGNETS ARE NOT FOR CHILDREN.
We take product safety very seriously. The Nano Magnetics brand is built around product awareness related to strong magnets above and beyond standards required by regulation. Please note that Nanodots are sold as a high tech gadget for mature audiences and are not a children's toy (ages 14+).
INTERNAL INJURY HAZARD. Contains small magnets. Swallowed magnets can damage internal organs and have resulted in DEATH and SERIOUS INJURIES. Keep away from ALL children. Be aware of dropped or separated magnets. NEVER put near nose or mouth. Seek immediate medical attention if you think magnet(s) were swallowed or inhaled.